- Beginners to Advanced in all ages
- Piano Technique and Performance
- Baroque,Classical, Romantic and Contemporary Piano Music
- Basics of Keyboard Theory, Ear-training and Sight-reading
- Certificate of Merit Program - Statewide Piano Level Certificate
- Advanced Placement (AP) Music Theory
- Independent Piano Study Program
- Piano Competition and Audition Preparation
- Annual Student Recital
- Joy Han's Piano Album No.1 was publised in 2011.
- Winner of 2011 International music prize.
Joy Han is a member of Music Teachers Association of California and Music Teachers National Association, and studied the Dalcroze Method at Juilliard School.
Included in the book is Baroque Dance in B Minor, the winning composition in its category for the 2011 National Academy of Music Competition. With entries from all around the globe, the competition honors only the highest quality music by the world's most talented composers.